1.18.2008

Friday (I'm A Remix)

Once again the end is here...of the week that is. The pain behind my left eye is slowly fading. In turn the headache that has been brewing all week has peaked...and maybe...just maybe...will go away. Enough about me though. Let's talk about you the readers/listeners/lovers/haters. How are you? It's friggin' cold where I am, but it looks like it's colder in many other regions. Green Bay? COLD! Massachusetts? COLD! Brazil? Not cold...but you thought I was gonna say cold...didn't ya? Anyway I've got something that will warm the coldest and overheat the hottest. Remixes.

mp3: Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place (Oakenfold 2008 Remix)
mp3: Mystery Jets - You Can't Fool Me Dennis (Justice Remix)
mp3: Le Rug - Mammal (Pleasure Treasure Crank Dat Remix)
mp3: M.I.A. - Bucky Done Gun (Paul Devro Remix)

=========

On the live side of things, there's a good show if you head on up to Philly. The Teeth, Gildon Works, and Future Tips play Johnny Brenda's tonight. It should be good, so don't miss it!

mp3: The Teeth - Ball of a Dead Rat --> website --> buy
mp3: Gildon Works - Fourth But First --> website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the musics. it's super cold here too. (I'm minneapolis) -1 degree! tomorrow the HIGH temp is going to be -5 degrees! it's like it's winter or somethin'!

laurent the laurent said...

Okay...now I have no right to complain...go find a fire to sit bye.