4.10.2008

The Run Down - Thursday April 10, 2008

As this week rolls on I've realized that there too many shows to be seen. Try your best I guess. In Baltimore tonight Wye Oak, Deertick, and Musee Mecanique play G Spot, VHS or BETA and Tigercity play the Ottobar, while Elliott Lipp and Bassnectar play the 8x10. In DC the Black Cat has Yeasayer and Ponytail. In Philly, The Fire has Jotto, Creaky Boards, Papertrigger, and Drink Up Buttercup, the Khyber has Throw Me The Statue and Except After Sea, The Electric Factory has Spoon and The Walkmen, and the Starlight Ballroom has Hot Chip and Free Blood.

mp3: Wye Oak - Please Concrete --> website --> buy
mp3: Yeasayer - 2080 --> website --> buy
mp3: Throw Me The Statue - The Old Believer --> website --> buy
mp3: Except After Sea - I Know --> website --> buy
mp3: Creaky Boards - I Cannot Love You --> website --> buy
mp3: Papertrigger - We Are Nations Now --> website --> buy
mp3: Drink Up Buttercup - Young Ladies --> website --> buy
mp3: Spoon - I Turn My Camera On --> website --> buy
mp3: Hot Chip - Made In The Dark --> website --> buy
mp3: Free Blood - Grumpy --> website --> buy

No comments: