3.11.2008

The Run Down - Tuesday March 11, 2008

There's a few Tuesday events that might perk your interest. In Baltimore, the Ottobar has Nightmare of You and The Dance Party. Up in Philly you can indie rock it at the Khyber with House of Fire, Swimmers Union, Isaac Hurt, and Danke or you can club it up at Philly's Woody's with MSTRKRFT.

mp3: Nightmare Of You - My Name Is Trouble --> website --> buy
mp3: House Of Fire - Walk Along The Sun --> website --> buy
mp3: New Young Pony Club - Get Lucky (MSTRKRFT Remix) --> website --> buy

1 comment:

JT said...

I discovered the Get Lucky (MSTRKRFT Remix) a few months ago! I almost died and went to heaven when I first heard it. I have no words for how joyful this track makes me feel. Hands down, it's one of best remixes I've ever heard. MSTRKRFT is GOD!

JT