1.31.2008

In (brief) Review - Among Wolves @ 8x10 - January 30


Our Pastappreciation (yeah, I made that up) for Among Wolves has been well documented HERE and HERE, so I'm just gonna give you some quick hits from their 8x10 show last night:

~ Billy Tiedeken is a trooper. He has been fighting laryngitis for two weeks, but still tried his best to make it through the set. Sadly, he lost the battle with his throat.

~ These guys clearly love playing together. They constantly joke and laugh. It's refreshing to see a band that really likes playing shows.

~ Among Wolves pulls off the mid-set band member switcheroo (that's a technical term) better then any band I've ever seen. Jason Butcher sings like his life depends on it.

~ I like doing quick hits. Take your "paragraph structure" and shove it! I didn't like you anyway!

Mp3: Among Wolves - Baltimore ---- Website ---- Buy

No comments: