10.22.2007

Monday Mystery Tour #4

So here we are again. Another MMT. This time the stakes are higher. I know before the prize was to be immortalized on this 'lil blog's sidebar. That is still the prive, but with an added bonus. Now there will be an illustrated comic of your rise to power in the Monday Mystery Tour challenge. That could be you in the above picture conquering Mt. MMT. So give it a shot. 5 songs in this mix. What are they? You've got 7 days to tell me(unless someone else tells me first).
Monday Mixdown #4

Oh and here's the solution for last weeks tour:
Lyrics Born - Do That There
We Are Scientists - Lousy Reputation
Oh No - To Be An MC feat. KJ7
K-os - Sunday Morning
Illinois - What Can I Do For You

1 comment:

JB said...

ok i got it!!!
1. KRS-ONE - come to the party
2. The Pixies - Where is my Mind
3. band that sounds like modest mouse with a female singer added
4. Cake - Cool Blue Reason
5. Modest Mouse (the actual band)- Black Cadillacs
BOOYAHHHH...well almost
theres always that ONE SONG. AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHH!!!
send me my no prive!!!