9.27.2007

IT'S TIME TO ROCK

Okay. It's Friday! It's been a long week. Doesn't everyone deserve to rock out? I mean come on. This week I've walked in the door of my place of employment and found things in shambles. There sitting on the desk, a note reading "fix it". And though there were hours of agonizing, eyeball burning repairs, I actually made it to the end of the week without cursing anyone out. So now is the time I get to rock out. Quit jivin' me turkey! Ya got ta sass it! Yeah, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. It's time to look foolish on the car ride home. I'll be that person playing my steering wheel like a snare drum and slapping my knee like a high hat. Here's a couple that just might let your inner rocker out...

Radiohead - My Iron Lung

The Ettes - No More Surprises

Figurines - Ambush

Wolf Parade - It's A Curse

2 comments:

JB said...

'My Iron Lung' is a great get friday song. My steering wheel definitely takes a pounding during that one. This will sound dumb but I pulled up next to this guy yesterday and we were both fully rockin out 'More Than A Feeling'. We gave each other a nod, it was cool and embarassing at the same time.

laurent the laurent said...

Sometimes I'll be completely rocking out in my car at a stop light. Then glance to my right and see someone staring at me like, "You are ridiculous". Maybe I am, but nobody rocks better than me...except...one time...I was at a traffic light and I hear Led Zeppelin's Kashmir playing. I look over and see this 50 year old man playing a massive imaginary drum set in his El Camino. It was awesome. I salute you El Camino man!