2.08.2008

Friday (I'm A Remix)

You know what depresses me? Politics. I'm sure they depress many of you too. The thing that gets me is the lies. How do I know who is telling the truth about what they say? Is anybody telling the truth about what they say? The candidates can say anything they want to get the vote, but what are they really thinking. So here's my plan of action. Scrap the debates. Get rid of them. Instead, have you seen that crappy Fox TV show, 'The Moment Of Truth'? The country should adopt that format instead of debates. People from around the country can YouTube in their questions and BOOM! They have to tell the truth because they're monitored by a lie detector. The only problem is, what happens when we find out all of the candidates are lying? Sorry...sometimes I feel like ranting...and raving...but mostly ranting.

mp3: Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Benny Blanco Mix Ft. Mos Def and Spank Rock)
mp3: Beck - Heaven Hammer (Missing) (Air Remix)
mp3: Scott Grooves - Mothership Reconnection (Daft Punk Remix)
mp3: Clearlake - Good Clean Fun (Nobody Remix)

Image via Wooster Collective

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like the D.A.N.C.E. remix...they were just trying to do too much, if they would have limited it to keeping the beat, and not overlaying the rediculous stuff like "clap your hands" a bunch this would have been much better...thats just my two cents...

Caisa Ederyd said...

HEY!
Scott Grooves will be playing at East Village in London on 20 November! Check out the event on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/event.php?eid=161774824650&ref=ts

Cheers!