1.15.2008

My Morning Jacket announce Radio City Music Hall show


My Morning Jacket announced today that they will be playing at the beautiful Radio City Music Hall in New York City (get a rope) on June 20, 2008. This should be epic. Pre-sale tickets will be available HERE on Friday, January 18th, a full week before the "public" sale. This should be epic. MMJ will seriously blow your socks off. Go see it. It WILL be epic.

Mp3: My Morning Jacket - Xmas Curtain (Live - Okonokos)
Mp3: My Morning Jacket - Mahgeetah (Live - Okonokos) - - - - website - - - - buy

BTW, I posted only live MMJ tracks, because that is the only way they should be experienced. Not to say you shouldn't pick up their albums (I have), but they are a live beast. Go see them. I double dog dare you.

Tell us about your MMJ experiences in the comments.

No comments: