10.30.2007

The Cold War Kids coming to a 9:30 club near you


This is prob old news to some, but it was news to me, so I'm posting. And you can't stop me.

The Cold War Kids will be kicking off a limited US tour November 16th in Portland, and will be at my second home (the 9:30 Club) for two night November 27th and 28th. I had the pleasure of watching these guys open for Muse twice this summer, and they rock. Go see them.

Tickets

Hang Me Up to Dry

Cover of Radiohead's Electioneering

Website

Right now there are only tix on sale for the 27th, but their myspace clearly shows two nights. Not sure what that means.

And what do you know. I mentioned Muse. Thats a perfectly good reason to post more video from their amazing show in Philly this summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think thats a picture of Cold War Kids.

laurent the laurent said...

You are completely correct! Now there is a photo of the real cold war kids.